Sunday, 28th of January, 2018
Each team was welcomed at the airport. Due to the arrival times the Turkish and
the Lithuanian teacm has enough time to wander around the city center.
Monday, 29th of January, 2018
- Official Welcome: The opening ceremony started with the school principal's welcoming
speech. The participants at the mobility were: Greece (Apostolos Syropoulos, Eleni
Tatsiou, Kyriaki Athanassiadou), Lithuania (Lilija Dailidaitė, Aušra Pangonienė,
Irmantas Grimalauskas), Romania (Ilona Chiriac, Alexandria Roca) and Turkey (Sibel Altan,
Banu Özdemir, Semiha Yavuz, Adviye Mutlu). Our hosts were Gerald Solic and Renate Wachter.
The project's application was discussed,
objectives and a working session focused on using Moodle tool, which the participants
think to be the best for working and documenting.
- Training session: Presentation by Apostolos Syropoulos who talked abouth HTML5 in general,
mark-up languages, the HTML5 document structure and basic tags. Participants had to practice
their understanding by creating simple web pages.
In the afternoon, cultural activities took place for teachers. Cultural activities:
Guided tour through Laa an der Thaya, presenting the main cultural attractions of the
Tuesday, 30th of January, 2018
- Training session: Sonja Gabriel presented Game-based education theory. Introduction on
learning potential of digital games, choosing and using games in lessons.
Cultural activities: Night walk with a night watchman presenting the local history.
Wednesday, 31th of January, 2018
- Practical activity&endash;Application: Game based learning in museums. Visit the Time Travel
Museum in Vienna (a modern game-based museum) and Knowledge transfer in the NHM Vienna (how to
present information in an attractive way in a traditional museum).
Cultural activities: Guided tour through Vienna.
Thursday, 1st of February, 2018
- Training session: Sonja Gabriel presented Game-based education theory. Game-design basics
and teaching concepts based on applications paper design game.
- Practical activity: Selection of official logo.
Cultural activities: Guided tour to local brewery in the evening.
Friday, 2th of February, 2018
- Training session: Apostolos Syropoulos presented HTML5 Canvas element.
- Practical activity: Summary, decisions regarding the next steps of the project
Cultural activities: Visit to Znojmo, Czech Republic.